The Donald M. Ephraim
Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival
2017 Festival Guidelines
- All Film Society Members may place their orders Dec 19 through Jan 2, with their special code.
- Ticketing by phone or on-line becomes available to the general public on Tuesday January 3, 2017.
- If you are purchasing a discount film package, choose your film(s) when you purchase your discount package. Multiple film packages for various parts of the day (An evening package plus daytime package) may be purchased, subject to availability.
- Advance and early purchase of discount film packages, general tickets for the Cinemark & Cobb or reserved seat tickets at the Frank increases availability for the films of your choice.
- Multiple discount film packages, general tickets for Cinemark & Cobb or Frank reserved seat individual tickets can be purchased in the theater lobby at the festival box-office if available.
- No changes to discount film package configuration. No refunds or exchanges on individual ticket or discount film t package purchase.
- All films at Frank Cinebowl are reserved seating due to popular demand, and your seat must be selected when purchasing your ticket(s).
- Every theater has a roped off section for badge seating. This section is reserved for Star Arts Patrons, Cinema Circle ,Director level Film Society Members, Film Partners and their guests, and festival sponsors.
- There is no entry to any screening without an actual ticket or valid film badge.
- All film member/sponsor badges & tickets will be scanned for entry to each film.
- Frank Cinebowl reserved seating will always have a seat & row number on the ticket and guests will need to sit in the seat they purchased.
- When at seating capacity for a screening, if seats become available ten (10) minutes prior to show time, then people in the wait line may purchase for cash, limit two (2) per guest. No exceptions to ticket limits.
- A readmission ticket will be given to attendees who wish to leave the auditorium before or between films after their ticket or badge has been scanned. Please take your badge or ticket with you. You need that plus the readmission ticket for reentry. Please return the readmission ticket to the usher as you reenter the festival theater.
- Please be aware that all advance orders on phone, website or by mail, have a handling fee ($1.50) that applies to each order.
- Films are not rated and subject to parental discretion.
- All tickets and ticket packages are non-refundable, no exchanges permitted. All sales final.
Please note: Every theater auditorium that is part of the Donald M Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival has fewer seats available. While we make every effort to accommodate all that wish to attend, early ordering is suggested to avoid disappointment.